• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal shipping label problem

13 posts in this topic

I use google chrome as my browser and sometimes I have no problems on the USPS site, but other times I have sizing and printing problems. I switch back to Internet Explorer now whenever I need to print labels from USPS.com.

Which browser are you using?

When I print out labels from paypal for shipping, the labels come out VERY TINY. like 1/8th size of the page. I dont know why its like this. Is there anyway i can fix this to print to regular size shipping label?

If you are doing this from the Ebay interace, look just above the label and you will see a link that states to use that option if your labels come out too small.

I've gotten in the habit of just clicking on this link since it happened often enough to me.

Did you check the settings on your printer? Is it formatting the job for something smaller than 8.5 x 11 paper?

This.

Or get off your arse and get ot the PO :baiting:

Or get off your arse and get ot the PO :baiting:

NEVER!!! lol i actually still go to the PO after i print my labels to make sure they get there. I dont trust the local pickup at your house. And i got a couple international packages that i always do at the PO.

Dont Worry Gav your package is boxed up and will ship probably tomorrow :)