• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Omaha: The Cat Dancer #1-20 (+ extras) & Mouse Guard #1-6

6 posts in this topic

US Shipping Rates:

Shipping included in price.

Canada/International Shipping Rates:

Whatever it costs me.

Paypal, checks & money orders are happily accepted.

Any book can be returned for any reason whatsoever.

If you're on the Probation List, in the Hall of Shame or I have you on ignore, please walk away.

Omaha: The Cat Dancer lot

$75 $65 shipped (in the US)

Includes:

- issues #1-20 of volume 1 (complete)

- issues #1, 3-4 of volume 2 (missing #2)

- Bizzare Sex #9 (1st app. of Omaha, later print, pretty rough)

and as an added xmas bonus I'll throw in a 1st print copy of Omaha #2 (Steeldragon Press) for a total of 26 books.

Condition varies - early books are VF/NM-ish, later books are nicer.

These books contain adult material - you have been warned.

omaha-bizarre-sex-9-t.jpg omaha-steeldragon-v1-2-t.jpg omaha-v1-1-t.jpg omaha-v1-2-t.jpg omaha-v1-3-t.jpg omaha-v1-4-t.jpg omaha-v1-5-t.jpg

omaha-v1-6-t.jpg omaha-v1-7-t.jpg omaha-v1-8-t.jpg omaha-v1-9-t.jpg omaha-v1-10-t.jpg omaha-v1-11-t.jpg omaha-v1-12-t.jpg

omaha-v1-13-t.jpg omaha-v1-14-t.jpg omaha-v1-15-t.jpg omaha-v1-16-t.jpg omaha-v1-17-t.jpg omaha-v1-18-t.jpg omaha-v1-19-t.jpg

omaha-v1-20-t.jpg omaha-v2-1-t.jpg omaha-v2-3-t.jpg omaha-v2-4-t.jpg

Mouse Guard #1-6 + FCBD edition

$75 shipped (in the US) No longer available

All 6 issues of the 1st series, and all are 1st prints - as an added bonus I'll also throw in a copy of the Mouse Guard FCBD edition (no store stamp).

Condition is VF/NM & up (this set is nicer than the one I have on ebay).

mouse-guard-setb-1-t.jpg mouse-guard-setb-2-t.jpg mouse-guard-setb-3-t.jpg mouse-guard-setb-4-t.jpg mouse-guard-setb-5-t.jpg

mouse-guard-setb-6-t.jpg mouse-guard-setb-fcbd-t.jpg

Seeing that I just sold a Mouse Guard set on ebay for $90, this set is no longer available

If I wasn't so played out on Christmas giving, I would have picked this one up in the first minute . . . I'm actually shocked that no one else did (shrug)