• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone with knowledge of MICKEY DEMEO

5 posts in this topic

Just finished the Essential Huk ad was really impressed by the inks of one Mickey Demeo. In B/W the inks come out much stronger than the original TTAs.

Does he have a large body of work? Or,as I suspect-was he a pen name for anoter artist?

Any help would be appreciated.

Just finished the Essential Huk ad was really impressed by the inks of one Mickey Demeo. In B/W the inks come out much stronger than the original TTAs.

Does he have a large body of work? Or,as I suspect-was he a pen name for anoter artist?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mickey Demeo = Mike Esposito.

Gene

Mike Esposito is doing some ASM cover & splash pg. pen & ink art recreations now & eBaying them.
I bought the Recreation he did of the Spiderman Annual # 3 Opening Page Splash, off of him, a Couple of Years ago for $100 (It was Cheap then). A REALLY Beautiful, Detailed Recreation, and needless to say worth a lot more (at least to me). I think he does a great Job. grin.gif

Esposito,huh?

I never would have guessed him.I have some Spidey art with Ross Andru and him. I'm going to have to dig it out and look at it closer. I bough it mainly because it was so cheap.

His inks are really impressive on those BW Hulk stories. Thanks for the info.