• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nope. No X-mas present for me.

7 posts in this topic

And it's even worse.

My previous contribution was wrong. I have been focusing on a 40 day turnaround, whereas the books I submitted are magazine sized. And those have a 25 day estimated turnaround. I understand the concept of 'estimated', but 3 full weeks later than advertised.

That's the nature of CGC. I had them hold my ASM 194 for months, because "We're waiting until you have 25 books slabbed before shipping." I said I wasn't sure how that would work, considering I had sent less than 25 books.Anyway, they sent a group of my books a few weeks later. But no ASM 194!Then they finally did ship it - separately! Even though I had more books being slabbed at the same time!Overall, my experience is that there's nothing unusual about receiving books you've sent later back first, followed by books you've submitted earlier. Much earlier at times.I'm guessing that different people grade different eras of books? And that they don't communicate that much?Anyway, sorry you didn't have a happier Christmas. Better luck on the New Year.