• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shouldnt this be a PLOD?

7 posts in this topic

In order to clean just the staples, one has to remove them from the comic, which means disassembly. It's not as if it's a major defect that sullies an otherwise nice looking book - it's resto. In other words, you're right - it should've got the PLOD, and not the GLOD. Go figure.

If it didn't affect the paper and the original staples were put back I don't see the big deal.

You want the rust back on? confused.gif

I'm just wondering what warrants the GLOD? I don't care at all! Just seems to me, that the staples have been cleaned, ie RESTORED to their original state confused-smiley-013.gif

A page missing on an otherwise HG book is qualified. Writing on the cover of an otherwise HG book is qualified. But not sure on the staple situation 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How the heck did the bidding go so high? I just sold a golden age CGC 9.4 with a green label due to staples being cleaned.. I thought I did well by getting 30% of market value for it.