• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comments

19 posts in this topic

I notice in the Registry there is a little number that tells you how many people have "viewed" your set. I was thinking it would be awesome to have a way to leave a comment with the set after you view it. I have no idea how feasable this is...... but I think its a good idea. Yes ? No ?

It would be nice to hear what other collectors are saying about your Registry Sets :)

Not always, believe it or not.

hm

EvilAsh: Awesome Set, Jerel! :cloud9:

Greggy: You're a dork!

Joe_Collector: Moderns :eyeroll:

Greggy: Still a dork!

jonjesper: Great job, love JJ

That would be my concern with suggested feature. Rather than adding value, it will just be an extension of the forum.

Now, if it was like LinkedIn where you have to approve the feedback before it is displayed, that is a different story. Then it is your choice what feedback you want to display.

And it would be nice for the registry owner to be able to turn the feedback feature off, by set or overall.

It would be nice to hear what other collectors are saying about your Registry Sets :)

hm

That would be my concern with suggested feature. Rather than adding value, it will just be an extension of the forum.

Now, if it was like LinkedIn where you have to approve the feedback before it is displayed, that is a different story. Then it is your choice what feedback you want to display.

And it would be nice for the registry owner to be able to turn the feedback feature off, by set or overall.

+1 nice thoughts

hm

+1 nice thoughts

+2

How about if the set owner had the power to delete whatever comments they didn't like or want. Sure everyone might end up with a string of only "Good stuff to say" about their sets........ but whats wrong with that ?? hm

ahem...... Just letting the ozone know, I have not forgot about this. 10 people....count em.... TEN have looked at my set and I have no idea who they were or what they thought ..... :(

I feel violated :sumo: