• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms Marvel

30 posts in this topic

That's all of them. Makes me appreciate short series. Next up will be Marvel Team-up.

I'm enjoying these threads of yours, Jeff. :applause: Looking forward to the next one.

You're missing five issues :baiting: .

Also, has it ever been explained why between issues 8 and 9 her uniform was changed to get rid of her midriff?

You know, I've never seen any of the 30 and 35 cent variants for Ms. Marvel, much less in high grade. Got any extras?

That's all of them. Makes me appreciate short series. Next up will be Marvel Team-up.

I'm enjoying these threads of yours, Jeff. :applause: Looking forward to the next one.

Part way through MTU at this point but my back is getting tired. After that one comes....the Avengers....kind of not looking forward to it.

Also, has it ever been explained why between issues 8 and 9 her uniform was changed to get rid of her midriff?

You know, I've never seen any of the 30 and 35 cent variants for Ms. Marvel, much less in high grade. Got any extras?

I don't :cry: but you might try ShieldAgent or Darthdiesel.

Part way through MTU at this point but my back is getting tired. After that one comes....the Avengers....kind of not looking forward to it.

Tough!!! Get back to work! I want to see that damn Avengers run ASAP!!! lol

Great work cheetah! Ms.Marvel and Defenders are very under appreciated and 2 comics i actually bought off the newsstands as a kid despite the teasing i would get from my friends for buying them instead of FF or ASM.

Great work cheetah! Ms.Marvel and Defenders are very under appreciated and 2 comics i actually bought off the newsstands as a kid despite the teasing i would get from my friends for buying them instead of FF or ASM.

Barnes and Noble has the Essential Ms. Marvel, Volume 1 for $3.99 in the book bin online for anybody looking for a good read, pretty good deal as it collects Ms. Marvel #1-23.

Barnes and Noble has the Essential Ms. Marvel, Volume 1 for $3.99 in the book bin online for anybody looking for a good read, pretty good deal as it collects Ms. Marvel #1-23.

It's also got the two issues of Marvel Super heroes that continued from the Ms Marvel series (including what was going to be Ms Marvel # 24, the second appearance of Sabretooth) and it's got Avengers Annual # 10.

I don't :cry: but you might try ShieldAgent or Darthdiesel.

I actually have duplicates for all of the Ms. Marvel 35 cent variants, but I doubt they would be high enough grade for cheetah.