• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Branget's (A.K.A. Mr. Walking Dead) Kudos Thread

61 posts in this topic

I started this thread for Jeff since I noticed he didn't have one.

I have to say that he is a top notch seller. Great communication as well. My girlfriend's son bought a whole slew of TWDs from him and Jeff even threw in some freebs (worship)

Can't recommend him enough

I've done a lot of deals with Jeff both buying and selling, and he's an absolutely solid guy to deal with. Pays when says he will, ships when he says he will, packs books super safe and is a pleasure to deal with.

10/10.

I just received my first order from Jeff, and I am overjoyed!

1. Super packaging.

2. Fast shipping.

3. Superb books.

And if the box was packed any deeper with freebies, it would have burst.

:cloud9:(worship)

Talk about long over kudos - Jeff was kind enough to let me have time payments (Beware - time payments are a dangerous thing :insane:)

Jeff sold me raw Walking Dead #1 and #4. He then went the extra mile and had them signed at the Toronto ComicCon and sent in for grading. (worship)(worship)(worship)

I also picked up WD #2, 5, 6, 8, 10, 17, 19, 23, 31 and 75 - All CGC SS Slabs - mostly double signed in various grades.

The packaging was top notch. Freebies on top of everything else!!!

It was one of the best boxes I ever opened in my life :cloud9:

My highest respect :applause: (thumbs u :headbang:

Thank you Thank you Thank You

Brian

Ditto to all of the above. Got my CGC'd copy of WD1 from Jeff last year using time payments at a fair price along with some raw copies of later issues to complete my run. Great to work with, provided any/all scans I asked for, great packaging and all that rot. Top notch.

Jeff has been extremely helpful with me being a new member here. He was understanding of my anxiousness when it came to our dealings and the books were packed and delivered safely.

definitely will be purchasing from him again if I can

I just bought a Locke & Key cgc 9.8 from Jeff. We had great communication and he shipped really quick. The comic was packed very well, as good as any comic I have ever received in the mail. I will gladly buy from you again and recommend you to anyone looking to buy comics.

Got my big haul from Jeff over the summer. All slabs are safe with me here in the Philippines. Excellent! Hope he helps me more with my Chew registry some more (thumbs u