• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those who don't visit Comics General - re: ComicDonna

8 posts in this topic

I want to thank EVERYONE but I am going to ask that anyone else donating items for the auction, please let me know by 3pm EST time so we can get them up in time for tonight.

Thank you all for the support...

The auctions will start in the VCC tonight at 8pm, you can visit the Test Thread Forum for some previews.

We will need a LOT of BIDDERS...

For those of you following the tragic events regarding the fire and the loss of ComicDonna's home, we are opening the auctions starting at 8pm in the VCC

Each auction will have a facilitator, so if there are any questions, you can pm the person whose name listed as the facilitator.

You bid on the auction thread. Minimum bids are listed in each auction, but they follow this format:

Minimum Bid Increments: Please follow these guidelines regarding bid increments.

Bids over $1000: Bids should be in $50 increments.

Bids over $500: Bids should be in $20 increments.

Bids over $200: Bids should be in $10 increments.

Bids over $50: Bids should be in $5 increments.

Bids under $50: Bids should be in increments of at least $1.

Half the auctions will close Saturday night, and half on Sunday night.

There will be more auctions listed tomorrow, there were so many donations, we just couldn't get them all in tonight.

Payment is due after the auction is over. There are no time payments, so please bid accordingly.

Shipping is included in the bid prices.

Thank you..and here is a link to the VCC hall!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69&PHPSESSID=

Looks like Shin was able to post a few more in the middle of the night...so there are new auctions in the VCC.

More auctions will go up tonight, I have at least another 70 on the test thread, so you can still get a preview of what is coming, I put a few more up this morning.

It's nice to see people bidding and helping out! Most of the raffle prizes have not gone up yet, they will tonight in the last group.There is a wonderful range of donations, so that everyone can participate.

Hope to see everyone in the VCC !

This is a great community and it's really ALL of you that are helping...

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Just a reminder, Auctions #1-94, are ending tonight, starting at 8:30 PM EST . The last one #94 ends at 10pm. The rest will end tomorrow night.

Bidding late is fine, too! But just in case you are going out for another night of rabble rousing, you might want to bid early!

Here is a link for those of you who have not seen them!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69

I also have Mike's Paypal address if someone wants to make a straight donation, just PM me and kindly put for ComicDonna in the title.

Thanks for your support everyone and a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year! :acclaim:

firepics044.jpg

firepics037.jpg

firepics036.jpg

firepics035.jpg

firepics034.jpg