• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information about the auctions for ComicDonna (Mike) and his family

91 posts in this topic

Auctionlogo.jpg

Unfortunately, one of our dear friends had a terrible fire yesterday and the family, (Mike, his wife and teenage daughter) lost everything. Thankfully they escaped without injury, but all that was left of their house, belongings, business documents, was ashes.

The community has gotten together and we will be holding a series of auctions in the VCC, starting Wednesday (Dec 29th ) and ending Saturday January 1st and Sunday January 2nd.

Auctions will start at 8pm EST and run until about 11 pm each night.

If you wish to donate any items to the auctions, kindly PM me with a description and pictures by

tomorrow. Sorry for the short notice, the idea is to help the family quickly.

I need a picture and a description. To keep things simple I would like to start all items at $5.00

I also have Mike's Paypal address, so if you wish to make a cash donation, just PM me and I'll gladly give you the address.

If you want an idea of what happened, this is what was left

Comicdonna-house.jpg

I want to thank EVERYONE but I am going to ask that anyone else donating items for the auction, please let me know by 3pm EST time so we can get them up in time for tonight.

Thank you all for the support...

The auctions will start in the VCC tonight at 8pm, you can visit the Test Thread Forum for some previews.

We will need a LOT of BIDDERS...

I'm at work all day today - can I either (1) get something to you tonight or (2) just put it up myself?

And, BTW, that Fight 28 that Point Five is donating is a legitimately tough book, anybody who is into cool Fiction House stuff should jump all over that.

Oh, there are two items that I'm going to be bidding very very very very very heavily on. Heh heh heh.

I'll zap my item to you tonight.

Dan, it turns out we are going to be listing all the books starting tonight,with 2 ending dates, Sat and Sun.

It will just make stuff easier...so if you can just give me bare details by PM, I can add pictures later...

Thanks!

I'll be donating these 2 for auction... :headbang:

Perfect registration on both of these...OWW pages!

GPA is as follows...listed in 08 avg/09 avg/12mo avg/90d avg/last sale/date

ASM 48 CGC 9.4 653/448/528/-/456 Mar 2010

ASM 86 CGC 9.4 48/696/476/-/525 Sept 2010

Let me know what else I need to do to help post the auction if anything...

SPIDERMAN48CGC94OWW-1.jpg

ASM48FC.jpg

ASM48BC.jpg

SPIDERMAN86CGC94OWW.jpg

ASM86FC.jpg

ASM86BC.jpg