• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead signed prints (Chandler Rigs who plays Carl Grimes)

36 posts in this topic

Thanks so much everyone- and thanks LLoyd for posting here! We were amazed that over 1/3 of the photo purchases were from the U.K. I agree with you guys that TWD producers are really hoping that I do not turn up 6 feet tall in April! My parents are average height and did not grow a lot until mid-late teens, so we should be OK. At this point, they expect me to be Carl for several years, at least. So here I am trying to sell MORE autographed photos, if you are interested. I will be in New Orleans at the end of the month selling these, but you get first crack at them for 1/2 what they will be there...and free shipping anywhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180609256837&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_485wt_1158

Here is my facebook fanpage you can join- I update it when I have news:

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=chandler%20riggs%20fanpage&init=quick&tas=0.7071980039821681#!/group.php?gid=68724172386

Thanks again for your amazing support- cannot wait for Season 2 to start!

Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Welcome to the boards. I just finished watching TS-19 and can't wait for season 2 to start.

Thanks so much everyone- and thanks LLoyd for posting here! We were amazed that over 1/3 of the photo purchases were from the U.K. I agree with you guys that TWD producers are really hoping that I do not turn up 6 feet tall in April! My parents are average height and did not grow a lot until mid-late teens, so we should be OK. At this point, they expect me to be Carl for several years, at least. So here I am trying to sell MORE autographed photos, if you are interested. I will be in New Orleans at the end of the month selling these, but you get first crack at them for 1/2 what they will be there...and free shipping anywhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180609256837&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_485wt_1158

Here is my facebook fanpage you can join- I update it when I have news:

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=chandler%20riggs%20fanpage&init=quick&tas=0.7071980039821681#!/group.php?gid=68724172386

Chandler Riggs

WOW! If this is really you, thats AWESOME!

For a young kid, you do a GREAT job on the series as everyone else does. I'm a HUGE zombie novel fan and your show is right up there with the 28 Days later franchise(not really zombies but whatever) as the most enjoyable for me to watch!

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Thank you SO much everyone. It is really me! I did read almost all of the comics- but had not until i got the call back. I could not believe it was for such a great part...with Zombies! Super cool because Dad had been Bill Murray's photo double in Zombieland! But we knew this was huge. We wondered all season long if they would have Carl kill Shane and it was really weird because we all love Jon. We would get the scripts & rewrites and read them quickly and be like, "whew". Of course, I want to get to do more as Carl but it is SO sad when a cast member dies because then you do not see them again and they were there every day. We really loved Emma Bell and I still remember her last day on the set. I was not just acting sad! Can't wait to start back and Dad read they may start showing them in July this year!

Thanks again for your thoughts and questions!

Chandler

hello kid welcome to the forums if its really you :) I'd also milk the heck out of this while you can stay short! lol Most people were expecting you to shoot em in the last episode as well I called it when the season first started that it would end with him pointing the gun at rick & then you shooting em next season! Guess I was wrong ha!

How many I ask did you find this forum ?.. Or are you just joining up a bunch of random online sites ?