• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really thought 8 times NM guide would be enough to win....

16 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gif I really love this cover and the book looks awesome but dang

Out Snipped

Snipped huh? Are you talking about your circumcision? shocked.gif

Anyways, that is a beautiful book with an awesome cover! Unfortunately the TOD speculators at the moment are driving up prices on 9.2 as well. Maybe I should list my #2 soon!

I just sold a Tomb of Dracula 18 that would easily grade 9.8. (Raw) Most beautiful comic I owned. You should have bought it. I just can't wait 3 months anymore for CGC. It went for peanuts and is way more beautiful than this copy. I can't understand why it went (mine) for a low price. PM me for scans if you want to see it.

I just sold a Tomb of Dracula 18 that would easily grade 9.8. (Raw) Most beautiful comic I owned. You should have bought it. I just can't wait 3 months anymore for CGC. It went for peanuts and is way more beautiful than this copy. I can't understand why it went (mine) for a low price. PM me for scans if you want to see it.

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

No scans please if it was as beautiful as you say, it would be just too painful.. tongue.gif

I wish I would of saw it as well and with only 4 of the 9.6's in census, none higher a 9.8 would of made ya some serious $$$$

Unfortunately the TOD speculators

Are you sure? Don't really see much speculation on this title other than the obvious 1 & 10. confused-smiley-013.gif

Who knows but it only takes two people to want something bad enough to raise specualtion.

I just want a 9.4 or better set of these issues. I always loved Marvel Horror when I was younger TOD, WWBN, and Ploog art covers. But at these sudden price increases my wallet is gonna be quite empty by time I am done.

That book had really nice QP - 893whatthe.gif the Beyonder has infiltrated my comic book thinking. 14_6_1.gif

Thats why I went after it so hard one of the best copies I have seen and with only 4 issues graded that high....Darn You Beyonder!!!! Buy the Book not the grade............... thumbsup2.gif

That book had really nice QP - 893whatthe.gif the Beyonder has infiltrated my comic book thinking. 14_6_1.gif

Thats why I went after it so hard one of the best copies I have seen and with only 4 issues graded that high....Darn You Beyonder!!!! Buy the Book not the grade............... thumbsup2.gif

THE WHEELS ARE IN MOTION!!!

4_2_105.gif

I think thats a good price for that copy raw. I think the QP on the 9.6 looks a little better than your copy - slight miscut evident on the Top right near the CCA. Still a beautiful copy jd. I think the 9.6 is way out in the stratosphere and your copy was priced about right. Then again if you subbed it and it scored a 9.6 then you too might have reaped the rewards of and extra $200 - for whatever the reasons, personally I dont understand, but hey thats me. confused.gif