• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Tim Sale artwork

24 posts in this topic

Scott literally lives down the block from me and we are good friends.

Yeah I know I was just joking since I live about 15 minutes from Saugerties. I met Scott at the traffic circle last year to pick up a piece of art. You also recommended English Garden Antiques to me for framing pieces. Thanks again, I've had over a dozen pieces framed there.

Not trying to cause grief, but if your looking for Tim Sale art, and one of two page wasn't available why would you cancel the entire order.. confusing to me.. but whatever.

:grin:

all i did was buy two pieces only to find out that one was "no longer available"...so i just asked to cancel both deals. no biggy.

Awww. I know you.. you purchased the David Beck cover painting.. OK ;) (hard to keep real names and board names straight)

Yup, I have Destro hanging next to the TV. Let David know if he ever wants to let the Cobra Commander painting go I'd be interested.

:grin:

all i did was buy two pieces only to find out that one was "no longer available"...so i just asked to cancel both deals. no biggy.

Were these "Conjoined" pieces? :ohnoez:

negative

were they consecutive pages? Telling a nice story together? I hate it when those get broken up.