• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have a CBM handy?

5 posts in this topic

I don't think so. The website I saw sold an Adventures Into The Unknown #1 for $8,000. I don't think it was an auction - more like ComicLink where the books are listed for sale (but not ComicLink). The books were all high grade and beautiful. I don't remember where I found the link, but it was last week that I saw it. I wanted to post a link to that Adventures because it is truly a classic book. Are there any other highgrade sellers that you can think of besides Heritage and Metropolis?

Well, now that I found my copy of CBM I guess I'll eat crow. It must have been mastronet.com (but they've redesigned their homepage). I can't find any mention of Adventures Into The Unknown #1 using their search (and I don't like their website even if it was voted Forbes Favorite in 2002).

But someone somewhere sold it and someone bought it, and the picture of it was beautiful. I think it was a 9.6 copy, but the CGC Census has 9.2 listed as the highest - maybe a recent grade? I would have pulled out all the credit cards for that beauty.

I'll keep looking, and if I find the website I'll post a link here.