• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Blank cover's Raw 9.8 ready for Convention /cgc / sketches

4 posts in this topic

Hello all :hi:

looking to move my Fallen Son blank cover's these are my best set a side for cgc they are near mint to mint at least 9.8 These are part of my first order of 200

I pick out 87 good one this is all I have, I have been Keeping these for a convention but have been out of the scene and really have no use .....So here is a chance to pick up some blanks just in time for the new convention year there is SIX ( 6 ) in this lot for $55 shipped no lower on the price SORRY if the price is not met then

I will have to keep them in the box and maybe next year I will hit the convention scene and use them up ?

Send PM or post!!!!!!!!!!

I only take paypal with a confirmed Address also no buyer's outside of the USA ....

Once payment is made I will ship the item's out with tracking #

Note : These will be shipped in a Priority Box very well packed double box and again Tracking Number

There is a link below that is the picture of the Fallen Son Comic's for

photo.php?fbid=165724810139335&set=a.124597404252076.10547.124332507611899