• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picks for my 30th B-day

27 posts in this topic

what I'll be speculating tongue.gif on this Wednesday at the LCS:

Adventures of Superman 626 (10 copies)

Conan #2 - 5 copies (How can you not love this cover? )

CHCONA002.jpg

Devil May Cry #1 (10 copies of the Turner cover)

Freaks of the Heartland 2

Hulk Gray #6 - 3 copies

Incredible Hulk #69

Mystique #12

Spider-Man Dr Octopus Out of reach 5

Star Wars Republic #62

Ultimate Spider-Man #55 - 5 copies

Ultimate Fantastic Four 4 - 3 copies

Venom #12

Wanted #3

X-Statix #20

X-Treme X-Men #44

Keep speculating like that, and you won't make 31.

27_laughing.gif To be fair, I'm making sets on the ones with 10 copies to sell to people who may have missed out when they first came out. You'd be surprised by the number of poeple who have contacted me recently for sets of Born, 1602, Lee's Hush run on Batman - so in keeping with that mind set, I'm making sets of Lee's Superman run, and I've had sets of Ultimate anything going for quite a bit now wink.gif need to fund my high grade variant addiction somehow confused-smiley-013.gif

Keep speculating like that, and you won't make 31.

lol To be fair, I'm making sets on the ones with 10 copies to sell to people who may have missed out when they first came out. You'd be surprised by the number of poeple who have contacted me recently for sets of Born, 1602, Lee's Hush run on Batman - so in keeping with that mind set, I'm making sets of Lee's Superman run, and I've had sets of Ultimate anything going for quite a bit now wink.gif need to fund my high grade variant addiction somehow confused-smiley-013.gif

And Darth ... We thank you...

smile.gif

By the way -- you still got the Hush run available - readers copies? PM me with price if so...

By the way -- you still got the Hush run available - readers copies? PM me with price if so...

You are behind 3 other forumites but I'll work on it. I just ordered some of the issues I needed/sold out of...612 is the one I have trouble keeping in stock and replacing. How about a cheap Hush run w/o 612 for now from me and back fill it with an ebay copy (at $25 with shipping)?? confused-smiley-013.gif All other issues I have plenty of and you'll find that to be the case 613-619 is plentiful and cover price is fair for these...it's 608 - 612 that are somewhat pricier. but the last full run minus the 2nd print variants for 608 and 612 i sold on ebay about a month ago for $55....

I have suggested that the TPB would be best for reading. As for me having reader copies of moderns 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ... 27_laughing.gifwink.gif My reading copies would probably be the only copies to qualify

You are behind 3 other forumites but I'll work on it. I just ordered some of the issues I needed/sold out of...612 is the one I have trouble keeping in stock and replacing. How about a cheap Hush run w/o 612 for now from me and back fill it with an ebay copy (at $25 with shipping)?? confused-smiley-013.gif All other issues I have plenty of and you'll find that to be the case 613-619 is plentiful and cover price is fair for these...it's 608 - 612 that are somewhat pricier. but the last full run minus the 2nd print variants for 608 and 612 i sold on ebay about a month ago for $55....

I have suggested that the TPB would be best for reading. As for me having reader copies of moderns 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ... 27_laughing.gifwink.gif My reading copies would probably be the only copies to qualify

Kinda what I figured... Guess Ill be going tomorrow to buy the TPB for the story.

Oh well.. never hurts to ask...

hi.gif

Definitely buying:

Caper #6

Conan #2

DEMO #5

Human Target #8

The Losers #10

Ultimate Fantastic Four #4

Will flip through and possibly buy:

Devil May Cry #1

Freaks of the Heartland #2

Ultimate Spider-Man #55

Darth I got that Bat 612 on Ebay right now for .99 cents - free shipping for you.

($4.00 for everyone else)

and anything Linsner does in Color is pretty cool, especially those Mystique covers. (like # 3 the best) is he on for all the Conan covers?