• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic subscriptions

29 posts in this topic

just bumping in the hopes that someone can help me out with my previous question.. :o

Do any of the mentioned sites actually have a subscription service? I'd like to not fill out an order every month or so and just have every issue of title whatever sent to me.

dcbs has a spot where you can click to subscribe to titles if you don't want to shop every month, but it literally takes two seconds to order and you can get previews each month for $1.

I'm with MailOrderComics since early 2006 and It's been a pleasure so far. Michael and all the staff are really good and helpful. They usually answer questions really fast and thei customer service is top-notch.

The web is simple but reliable, but they're revamping it this year.

What I'd LIKE to see is the ability to auto-renew monthly...it's a pain to come in every month and go through the checkout process.

I'm with MailOrderComics since early 2006 and It's been a pleasure so far. Michael and all the staff are really good and helpful. They usually answer questions really fast and thei customer service is top-notch.

The web is simple but reliable, but they're revamping it this year.

What I'd LIKE to see is the ability to auto-renew monthly...it's a pain to come in every month and go through the checkout process.

I think you need to add your titles to the 'pull list' (all the way to the right, after the number of copies).

I always add each month because I want to keep the fun!.