• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Printers

8 posts in this topic

Any recommendations from the wealth of knowledge amassed here on a good All in one printer? Looking to save space now that my comic room is a comic desk, well I only get half a desk cause wife has some stuff on it... but anyway. Looking to buy an all in one printer, scanner, copier. Any thoughts??

Can you guys show scans with what settings you used on your models. I am in the market for an all in one myself and all I want it to do is print black and white so want the abilty that it doesn't need the colour cartiges in it but I want it to do good scans of raw books. I have seen $600 setups that scan like . Btw I dont want to spend more then $100cdn and the black refill ink has to be cheap in the $30 range to replace. Don't really care what brand either as long as it works but has to be windows 7 compatible.

grumble grumbe, wouldnt have to worry about this if vuescan actually worked with my scanner (which I really like this scanner but was only supported up to win98 and luckily worked with XP) which they say it does but it dosn't grrrrrrr.