• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale

378 posts in this topic

Here's some more Bronze Age Marvel horror books:

th_MonstersOnTheProwl9FN-VF.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl11FN.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl12VG.jpgth_Sold.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl15VG.jpg

Monsters On The Prowl #9 6.5/7.0 $12.00 1st issue.

Monsters On The Prowl #11 6.0/6.5 $6.00

Monsters On The Prowl #12 3.5/4.0 $3.00

Monsters On The Prowl #13 6.5/7.0 $8.00 SOLD 52 pages

Monsters On The Prowl #15 3.5/4.0 $3.00

th_MonstersOnTheProwl17VG-FN.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl18VG-FN.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl21VG.jpgth_MonstersOnTheProwl27VG.jpgth_WorldsUnknown2FN-.jpg

Monsters On The Prowl #17 4.5/5.0 $3.00

Monsters On The Prowl #18 4.5/5.0 $3.00

Monsters On The Prowl #21 3.5/4.0 $2.00

Monsters On The Prowl #27 4.0/4.5 $3.00

Worlds Unknown #2 5.0/5.5 $3.00

High grade DC war? :wishluck:

Ummm, aren't you the one who is SELLING their High Grade DC War? :baiting:

Thanks for bumping my question, Ernie. (thumbs u

Andy....the only higher grade DC war books I have I'll be listing next. (thumbs u

There's not many though. (shrug)

OK folks. I'm going to be closing this thread later tonight (11:00 PM CST). So if you see anything you're interested in now's the time to grab it or forever hold your piece....errr, peace. :grin:

I have a summary of books listed at the top of page 35. For all of the books listed in that summary:

1) Take 10% off of any remaining CGC books

2) Take 15% off of any remaining raw books

Also, for any books that I've listed since that summary, take 10% off of the listed prices of those books.

Thanks again to everyone who has bought books in my sales thread. I'm a lot closer to my overall goal because of you guys & gals. Whatever books are left I'll move to eBay over the weekend and should further close the gap there. (thumbs u

Uncanny X-Men #244 9.6/9.8 $10.00 (9 copies left, 1 SOLD)

Uncanny X-Men #248 9.6/9.8 $10.00 (8 copies left, 2 SOLD) 1st Jim Lee art on X-Men

:takeit: your best looking copies please (thumbs u

You got 'em at 15% off. Thanks!

Uncanny X-Men #244 9.6/9.8 $10.00 (9 copies left, 1 SOLD)

Uncanny X-Men #248 9.6/9.8 $10.00 (8 copies left, 2 SOLD) 1st Jim Lee art on X-Men

:takeit: your best looking copies please (thumbs u

You got 'em at 15% off. Thanks!

Thank you! GO PACK GO! ;)

Also Mike, if it's not getting too personal... how urgent is your need for the surgery (days, weeks, months)? You seem like a good guy... would hate for you to keel over while waiting for $2 and $4 payments to roll in from ebay... :eek:

Also Mike, if it's not getting too personal... how urgent is your need for the surgery (days, weeks, months)? You seem like a good guy... would hate for you to keel over while waiting for $2 and $4 payments to roll in from ebay... :eek:

Everybody needs to pay me by 5:00 PM this evening or it will be too late for me! :eek::(

:jokealert::grin:

Just kidding of course. All I do know is that the 2nd large nodule appeared between April 2010 and November 2010 between the 1st ultrasound in Rockford, IL and the 2nd ultrasound in Midwest City, OK. The surgeon from Rockford sent me a letter stating that I should (at a minimum) have surgery to have the left lobe of my thyroid gland removed because they're both on that side. The first large nodule was biopsied in April or May 2010 and was determined to be non-cancerous at the time. However, the surgeon's letter states that they had difficulty removing cells from that nodule so they are unsure about it being cancerous or not. And the surgeon here seems to be concerned because the 2nd large nodule appeared so quickly and the fact that I'm a male. I guess this kind of thing just doesn't happen that often in males - more so in women. So the plan is to have the left lobe removed, immediately biopsy both large nodules to determine if they are in fact cancerous, and if they are go ahead and remove the right lobe of the thyroid gland as well.

I don't really know how soon I need to do it, but my wife and I decided that the sooner I have it done the better. As she stated to me one night last week, "I want those things out of your body." Well, I definitely do too. Not knowing exactly what's going on is the worst part. :P