• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO early 1960's raw DC for sale. New Collection of about a dozen books.

38 posts in this topic

Picked up a pretty nice original owner collection. I'm going to post the lower grade books here. The higher grade books are going to get graded. This is the same collection that some of my higher grade Silver Age Marvels came from.

Coming up in a few gang...scans and descriptions are already made up.

Edited to say that first time stamp :takeit: wins the book.

$5 to ship. Satisfaction guaranteed. No probationary or Hall Of Shame members please. Any questions about variants, please direct PMs to seanfingh. Other wise, here we go...

Green Lantern #7 2.5 OSPG $50 Throw out the guide. Asking $150 Loose at one staple, tear through cover and interior at top staple, small piece missing top of front cover, book is complete otherwise. Origin/1st App. Sinestro

GreenLantern72_5.jpg

Mystery In Space #53 4.5 OSPG $340 Asking $275 There is some rust on the staples as well as some rust transfer to the cover, there is a water stain on the back cover. Nice looking copy otherwise.

MysteryInSpace534_5.jpg

Showcase #17 2.0 OSPG $190 Asking $175 1st App. Adam Strange. Spine split between two staples, book is well read but complete. Staples are attached (at this time :insane: )

Showcase172_0.jpg

Showcase #30 6.5 OSPG $380 Asking $300 Origin Silver Age Aquaman. Crease back cover, water stain back cover are the main detractors.

Showcase306_5front.jpg

Showcase306_5back.jpg

That's all folks. I'll likely be out for the rest of the night although I will try to check in.

Since DC is not my forte, if you feel my prices (or my grades) are out of whack let me know via PM.

(thumbs u

That's all folks. I'll likely be out for the rest of the night although I will try to check in.

Since DC's smell like a fart, if you feel my prices (or my grades) are out of whack let me know via PM.

(thumbs u

damn roy, how are you going to sell running your own stuff down?

Showcase #30 6.5 OSPG $380 Asking $300 Origin/1st App. Silver Age Aquaman. Crease back cover, water stain back cover are the main detractors.

Showcase306_5front.jpg

Showcase306_5back.jpg

Sorry, but Adventure Comics 260 was Aquaman's first Silver Age appearance. :gossip:

Showcase #30 6.5 OSPG $380 Asking $300 Origin/1st App. Silver Age Aquaman. Crease back cover, water stain back cover are the main detractors.

Sorry, but Adventure Comics 260 was Aquaman's first Silver Age appearance. :gossip:

Always happy to learn. As I mentioned, I'm not a DC guy. Thanks for the heads up!

(thumbs u