• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does else have Marvel's TOMMY, Fantastic Filmbook of the Rock Opera Smash?

12 posts in this topic

It's a 1975 Magazine Management publication. Stan Lee's the publisher, Archie Goodwin the editor, and John Warner worked on it too. I picked it up in the Ozarks on a family vacation when it came out. I haven't found anyone else who remembers ever seeing it.

Had some problems with my scanner but here's the mag in question

https://documents.ku.edu/users2/yrogerg/TommySM.jpg

You need to find a public image server. You're using an EDU image server, and it automatically asks everybody for a password. As soon as your message opened, a form opened on my screen asking me for a password. You probably didn't see it because you were already logged in.

EDU accounts are not good places to store personal images etc. A lot of people around here use Photobucket.

I have never seen or heard of that Mag before..I guess its a new one to add to my Curtis Mag Want List.... (thumbs u

Took me a year and a half to find one. :acclaim: Really high grade too! :cloud9: Thanks for posting this thread! I never knew about it.

2012-06-18160458.jpg[/img]