• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FICTION HOUSE, FICTION HOUSE, FICTION HOUSE FINAL DISCOUNTS!!!!

333 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Working on a bunch of Fiction House comics, probably somewhere around 200 books total. Going to offer them here before they go to ebay. The books run across just about all the titles. High grades, mid grades, low grades. Should be something for everyone.

:takeit: rules the day, but I will consider reasonable offers. Paypal preferred, but will take checks.

Shipping is $4.00 by First class, or $6.00 for Priority. Of course I will combine shipping as cheaply as possible. I will also ship overseas or to Canada.

Time payments are available, but check with me on terms.

Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not happy, I will refund your money.

Just 1 book for now, with more to come tonight (around 9:30 or so depending on when the kids get to bed).

Fight Comics #32 - 3.0 (2 center wraps are loose) - $225 $200Super tough book, Nazi villain, damsel in distress, and body parts flying everywhere in the background.

438086167_o.jpg

438086221_o.jpg