• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

Sidney is in da Hizz-ouse!

Welcome and thanks for stopping in! On a side note, someone has already claimed the Seth Gecko character... and there has been a few others claimed as well. Find me another character that hasn't been used yet, that way I can get you into the Best Clooney character contest that will begin on Sat night.

That said... whoever is reading my message here to Sidney... I hope you all realize the importance of participating in my little Clooney contests. All that participate get a better discount... or a special something that just lets them know I appreciate in their joining in with all the tomfoolery and occasionally buying a book or two.

Please tell whoever is reading this how important it is to participate, Sidney... let them know it will pay off to have Clooneyfun !

Oh and Mikenyc88... glad you like the original artwork sir. Please display it proudly :)

Going to try to get rolling by 10pm EST tonight... please check back when you can.

Also... Mikenyc.... that is a beautiful pic of Teri that I hadn't seen before. Sigh... I love her so :)

I've been going through the literally hundreds of magazines I've bought over the last 15 years... and I've noticed a few trends. Mainly hot chicks, horror, toys, comic related, George Clooney, monsters, DVD tech and Muscle fitness.

I'm going to post some of these items and hopefully you will see what I enjoyed in them and help me clean out some of these cool items. Some of the British ones I had displayed at the store... and some of the hot chicks received prominent display in the backroom :)