• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A ton of comics!

6 posts in this topic

I looked at other collections the person was selling on eBay about 6-9 months ago. I drove to his house but since 75% of the books were suppose to be in VF or better, I decided not to buy them. I thought the grading was a touch off, and there were zero Silver-Age books that would be CGC NM. There were a few that might have been VF/NM, but most of the books were between FN and VF.

This looks like a pretty decent collection assuming that the bulk of the books are really Silver-Age and early Bronze-Age. Of course I would expect most of these books to be VG's, plus don't expect any REALLY GREAT BOOKS. This guy knows high quality books when he sees them as he submits to CGC.

This is surely a cherry picked collection (and I mean the cherries are gone), but would be nice as a filler collection.