• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELLING 100 COPIES OF FANTASTIC FOUR # 587, PRE ORDER

63 posts in this topic

Guys I had a total of 300 FF 587 to sell. I was going to sell in lots of 100's only here on the Forum but if you notice, I posted on 1/07, almost 20 days before book came out. I really did not get any responses. As the date got closer of the book coming out I did not want to get stuck with 100 copies of this book so I just left 100 to sell on the boarda as originally advertised and the rest I sold through other forums. When the book came out I got PM asking if I would sell in lots of 10's and I did sell a few that way. One last customer bought the last 40 copies I had. The reason I had not responded to other PM's after this is because I was trying to get more copies of FF 587 to sell so I did not want to respond until I knew for sure I was able to get these copies. Unfortunately I just found out today that I could not.

I apoligize for not answering to everybody but I got quite a few PM's after the book came out. I mostly deal with Golden and Silver Age here on the forums and I have references for anybody who needs them. Thanks again!

Whatever. It is lame that you didn't even have the common courtesy to tell the people who posted that they would take the books in the thread what the deal was. So congrats on your sales, but your selling etiquette blows.

I am guessing that the 100 books he had listed on the Boards were exclusive for us here. As far as I know, the seller sold all 100 of them he had in this FS thread here on the Boards. I know, because I bought the last 40 copies from him. By the time he had gotten to my PM about purchasing all 100, he had already broken them up into lots of 10. I swooped up what was left. He has others listed on the 'Bay but I believe (not 100% sure) those are a separate lot of books.

That's awesome news. With all the forum issues that have popped up lately it's nice to hear that this wasn't an issue. Given all the folks posting in the thread sans answers it would have been easy to assume the worst.

Thanks for letting us know.

Good.

I needed my torches back...

me_juggling_torches_1_20070909_crop.jpg

I am guessing that the 100 books he had listed on the Boards were exclusive for us here. As far as I know, the seller sold all 100 of them he had in this FS thread here on the Boards. I know, because I bought the last 40 copies from him. By the time he had gotten to my PM about purchasing all 100, he had already broken them up into lots of 10. I swooped up what was left. He has others listed on the 'Bay but I believe (not 100% sure) those are a separate lot of books.

That's awesome news. With all the forum issues that have popped up lately it's nice to hear that this wasn't an issue. Given all the folks posting in the thread sans answers it would have been easy to assume the worst.

Thanks for letting us know.

Good.

I needed my torches back...

me_juggling_torches_1_20070909_crop.jpg

Nice birks