• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SELLING 100 COPIES OF FANTASTIC FOUR # 587, PRE ORDER

63 posts in this topic

It would be awesome if the original poster would come back in this thread. I'd like to nail down these 10 books or get them somewhere else.

Do they need to be unopened?

It would be awesome if the original poster would come back in this thread. I'd like to nail down these 10 books or get them somewhere else.

Definitely PM me. I can't think of anything I would rather buy than 10 opened copies that failed your prescreen. What an opportunity. I can't wait.

Definitely PM me. I can't think of anything I would rather buy than 10 opened copies that failed your prescreen. What an opportunity. I can't wait.

Sarcasm 1st and ask questions later? lol I am opening them to find the hidden variant. I can prescreen 9.8 copies FOR YOU as opposed to selling you the failed prescreens. Unless of course you really want the failed prescreens smartass!

Here is what I'm hoping is a legitimate question:

If you cut open all of the bagged issues trying to find the signed variant issues, does that diminish the value of the remaining book? I'm not sure that it would. If you wanted one slabbed it has to be out of the bag anyway.

Apparently to some who also wish to open them and see if they can pull a signed variant it does. This is why I asked if it mattered whether they were opened. It would not affect a graded copy :)