• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Girls: London Night, Armando Huerta, Vamperotica and a Punisher

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Well, since I usually do "theme" weeks I have a bunch of Bad Girl comics up currently on Ebay that will be ending between tomorrow (Sunday) through next Thursday. Alot of early London Night Razor Uncut issues along with some Nude photo cover variants listed in Ebay's mature 893censored-thumb.gif items section. BUT, better than the London Night stuff I have many really cool issues of High Impact/ABC comics with airbrushed and painted covers by up and coming super-talented artist Armando Huerta. Most of those are highly blush.gif explicit and are also in Ebay's mature items section. You have to sign on as an adult in order to see those. AND (maybe because these bad girls need some Punishment) I also have a couple CGC graded copies of some very early Punisher appearances as well ending tomorrow night (or with a Buy It Now). Later today I'll be adding some 5-day auctions of some Vamperotica issues with more nude photo covers, again many in the mature items section.

Starting tomorrow it will be my Wolverine week so tomorrow night look to see a full set of CGC slabbed high grade copies of the first mini-series (mostly 9.6) as well as many raw Wolverine books also listed, and a few more various Wolvy slabs.

If you are not into Bad Girl stuff, that's cool, but believe me, those Armando Huerta cover issues are some of the best quality work EVER done on comic book covers, and that includes ALL genres, IMO.

Link below ------Sid

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sansc57803&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50