• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Price on this CGC book if...

12 posts in this topic

LMAO, yeah right. Look at his item description! tongue.gif "Bidding should reach $200!!!" Damn liar hahah. Where does this guy come up with his prices? Miss Cleo? confused.gif

Yes it is the X-men x-over whatver tongue.gif

I tried to make an off ebay deal with him for a Dark Knight Returns #1 CGC 9.6 and he wanted literally $95 for it. It really is a bit sad how out of touch he is with some of his books.

At least on the positive side, he was very quick with the emails and courteous.

He's probably just hoping for some Xmas sucker to come along and bid . . .

The thing that I don't understand is that after a while those ebay fees really have to start adding up . . .

I thought the same thing shocked.gif ... I always wanted the book in HG (since its a new X-men X-over) and won a 9.4 for $58 total months back... BUT I won a 9.6 for about the same afterwards. Since no one can find better than a 9.4 (just try) according to his auction... I wonder if I should offer it to him for $400 grin.gifshocked.gif

Anybody want my 9.4 at cost?.. its a $142 savings over what the posted copy should sell for... whatta bargain!! wink.gifgrin.gif

First, it's pass the DUTCHIE tongue.gif

Second, Fredkarger actually sells about 1 book per every 200 listings. His prices are outrageous..and he never comes down..just continues relisting the same book over and over..until he gives up.

Brian