• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-11 Star Wars Sketches Presented Here

74 posts in this topic

Thanks for the comments fellas. I will only get original trilogy characters sketched. (thumbs u Here is another great pencil sketch for your enjoyment.

Obi-Wan Kenobi versus Darth Vader by Danny Cruz (thanks to Mike). I asked for the epic lightsaber duel in the Death Star, and you can see the Stormtroopers in the background, plus the Falcon by Kenobi's left elbow! :o Awesome1

034.jpg[/img]

I forgot to mention, I'm listing my sketches in the order of when they were created. (thumbs u Here's the finale to 2010! The Bounty Hunters, all by artist extraordinaire Michael Champion!

Zuckuss

023.jpg[/img]

4-LOM

022.jpg[/img]

Dengar

027.jpg[/img]

Bossk

024.jpg[/img]

Boba Fett

025.jpg[/img]

IG-88

026.jpg[/img]

I love :cloud9: how Michael added the alcove in the background of each of these awesome pieces! That Bossk looks ready to rip someone apart! I asked Mike to have them pose with their weapons at the ready. Why?

Because Jabba the Hutt is sending them out on the hunt for Han Solo! :o:acclaim:(worship)

028.jpg[/img]

Yes Star Wars fans, I asked for the scene we never saw in the movie, where Jabba (along with Bib Fortuna and Salacious Crumb) sends the bounty hunters on the search for Solo! And Mr. Champion delivered big time! (thumbs u

(OR...you could very easily commission the artist to do an original one for ya...) :P

:signfunny:

Rumor has it he roams these very boards.

I never pass up an opportunity to whore myself out. Artistically, that is. :P

Great stuff, Mervin!!! Very proud to be part of this collection!!!

Sweet sketches, any chance you'd part with that Zuckuss sketch?

I'm keeping this (to quote the classic movie Sandlot) FOREVER. :) But as you can see, the awesome Micheal Champion, the artist who created this one, could create one for you too! :acclaim:

Is there a site that has hi-rez images of all 6 bounty hunters?

Unless Michael has some, I don't. :sorry: The scanner I have doesn't scan cgc comics well, so I have to use my camera. (shrug)

Slave Leia for all you fans out there! I didn't include this sketch in my official collection because there was no slave Leia in the original action figure set. But I did have one done at last year's Wondercon (thumbs u

001-5.jpg[/img]