• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know John Larosa?

10 posts in this topic

Hey Steve, this guy stole over $965 from me in comics off of ebay. he has been giving me the run around and screwed me with a charge back using his credit card. basically paypal can't do anything for me and now i am out big time. what happened with your friend?

giovanni

NO I didn't...I gave you your money back!!!! :mad:

how did he end up getting his money back?

Not sure of the whole story. My friend I don't think got his money back, he had the books returned to him that he sent on a "buy on approval" type deal. They were sent to Mr larosa and it seemed that he disappeared for about 3-4wks? Then some how he reappeared and returned the books after deciding not to keep them.

Steve

In my case Larosa purchased thousands of dollars worth of comics took about 4 weeks to pay then after shipping them out sent back part of them and withdrew payment via charge back on his credit card. paypal disputed it but his credit card company sided with him and they said there is nothing they can do about it. i think not only should John Larosa (if that is his real name) should be held responsible but ebay and paypal should be able to protect us as sellers from stuff like this.