• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star Boardie Quotes

105 posts in this topic

Smurfette puhleeze... I am not a blonde..nor am I blue in color although it is mighteeee cold right now..

Of course the original Smurfette was a raven haired temptress CREATED by Gargamel to cause trouble for the all male Smurf population..and because TV execs did not like the idea of all the blue guys living together with no women..especially the poet and the decorator..you know it looked ..like a villiage of the villiage people..

That is todays episode celebrating Blue history month..

You're much better when you only post in the watercooler

Yeah but you are much better overboard..

Please stay in CG. If you post here, then I'll post here.

My favorite post from 2010...

Per PM,

Wait for it....

:takeit:

:whee:

Was that your only sale?

Unfortunately yes. That was my only sale on Dec. 12th :cry:

Oh God, not again. Roy has another reductive episode about the nature of reality, and starts coming out with declamations about man's relationship with his environment, individual belief, that damn relativism thingy and that concepts are essentially meaningless if they are deconstructed enough (with the help of a bottle of Jack, if necessary).

Oh God, not again. Roy has another reductive episode about the nature of reality, and starts coming out with declamations about man's relationship with his environment, individual belief, that damn relativism thingy and that concepts are essentially meaningless if they are deconstructed enough (with the help of a bottle of Jack, if necessary).

:ohnoez:

:ohnoez:

I've nver seen a better command of the English language from you.

Nver.

Been to you.

You have my address.

Actually, I don't.

I bet you have Watson's though. meh

Actually, I do.

Of course you do, he sends it to all newcomers in his "Welcome to the Boards!" gift basket.

Nver.

Been to you.

You have my address.

Actually, I don't.

Actually, I do.

Of course you do, he sends it to all newcomers in his "Welcome to the Boards!" gift basket.

No, I don't.

Nver.

Been to you.

You have my address.

Actually, I don't.

Actually, I do.

The gift basket was sorely lacking in gifts.

i'm actually pretty excited that i was able to spell "eidetic" without having to look it up first. that's probably ironic on some level, i dunno

Yup. I've heard lots of great lines but I can't remember any of them.

Seanfingh is a freak.