• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star Boardie Quotes

105 posts in this topic

There have been so many quotes that have impacted me in my time here. Some have become a part of my collecting lexicon. Some just make me giggle uncontrollably from time to time. Jump in with some of your greatest hits. (Ringfinger, please do not post quotes from yourself.)

Here are two of my very favorites: First Bedrock on why Timely is better than DC

I like my heroes storming castles and blowing stuff up, not playing tug-of-war and hugging. But that is just me.

Then FFB in the Uh-Oh How to assemble a longbox thread:

Sounds like you broke it. I'd just set it on fire. You can use your comic books as kindling if you need to.

Also if anyone can track down Caira's balloon animal post, that would be awesome. That is the closest i have ever come to whizzing my pants laughing on here.

Dena to DiceX memorializing one of the most horrific moments in posting history:

Thanks for creating so many wonderful message board memories for me. I will always think of you whenever I see a cocklebur.

From the Do you check your grades online? thread, a Boardie got back a book at 9.2 when he thought it was going to be a 10.0.

Boozad asks, " Secondly, from the bolded part where you say you didn't even look at the back cover, I have to ask did you actually remove the book from the bag to check it?

The answer, No.

Genius lol

Dena to DiceX memorializing one of the most horrific moments in posting history:

Thanks for creating so many wonderful message board memories for me. I will always think of you whenever I see a cocklebur.

I'm a victim of circumstance. doh!

F U. You deserve all of it and she owned you while being nice and maintaining decorum.

:luhv:

F U. You deserve all of it and she owned you while being nice and maintaining decorum.

:luhv:

Hardly. :whatev:

how do i show pics of some of my books under my name like most of you guys do?

E.BROCK vs Sig Image Pics.

Who wins?

From when I first joined, so it's kind of sentimental. Thanks, Jeffro!

lol(worship) E.BROCK left us far too soon. I was going to have some real fun with him and then he was gone. :(

Long live the denatar! :headbang:

That was freakin' nasty.

Also if anyone can track down Caira's balloon animal post, that would be awesome. That is the closest i have ever come to whizzing my pants laughing on here.

There were unicyclists too. hm