• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Play my stupid comic game!

363 posts in this topic

got any better suggestions? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, no complaining unless you can come up with something better! 893naughty-thumb.gif Besides, as we are nearing issue #200, we are dealing with an ever-shrinking pool of titles to choose from...we'll have to make even greater leaps of imagination as the numbers get higher and higher.

Besides, as we are nearing issue #200, we are dealing with an ever-shrinking pool of titles to choose from...we'll have to make even greater leaps of imagination as the numbers get higher and higher.

27_laughing.gif The DC fans are just getting warmed up. I still call dibs on Detective #471!

Marvel Mystery Comics 82: First appearance of Namora

Our Army at War 83: First true appearance of Sgt. Rock

Marvel Mystery Comics 84: Blonde Phantom begins

i can't believe #83 wasn't first appearence of thor? makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused.gif893frustrated.gif

got any better suggestions? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, no complaining unless you can come up with something better! 893naughty-thumb.gif Besides, as we are nearing issue #200, we are dealing with an ever-shrinking pool of titles to choose from...we'll have to make even greater leaps of imagination as the numbers get higher and higher.

It's not that I don't have better suggestions. This thread contains as much sense as the Name Game thread. You just about name any issue, whether key or not to fulfill the requirement. Hence the same reason books like Defenders #10 is considered key. Why? I think the term "key book" is tossed around to easily in order to make more money for certain books. For example when a plot line contains a retelling of an origin. sleeping.gif Or when a certain character appears in another title.

203?

I'll surrender the field to anyone with a better choice, but for now...

Flash 203 wild Adams cover and "secret origin" of Flash's wife.

d4_1_b.JPG

(This guy's auction ends in a couple hours hopefully he'll not mind the free publicity)

203?

I'll surrender the field to anyone with a better choice, but for now...

Flash 203 wild Adams cover and "secret origin" of Flash's wife.

d4_1_b.JPG

(This guy's auction ends in a couple hours hopefully he'll not mind the free publicity)

Four Color # 203 -- Donald Duck in the Golden Christmas Tree (Barks)

Whattaya think? confused-smiley-013.gif

Four Color 203 Barks Donald Duck

Walt Disney C&S Chip n Dale and Scamp begin: Total Key

WDCS 204, right. Sadly I think that might be the best #204 out there 893whatthe.gif That's a seriously tough one.

205 1st Deadman

206 1st Adams Deadman