• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel (IDW) Set correction

5 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

I wasn't sure if this was the right spot to post but I have a problem with the expanded Angel After the Fall set. Slots have been created for issues that have not been graded-those issues are #26, #27, #29, #30, and #31. If you could remove them that would be great! I really do not want to track down back issues to have them graded.

Thanks,

Victor

Let me re-phrase: you're asking Gemma to remove issues #26, #27, #29, #30, and #31 from the Angel: After the Fall registry set because you "do not want to track down back issues to have them graded."

That's crazy.

Registry sets that are based on comic book titles are complete, consecutive sets - whether all issues of a certain set have books in the CGC census is utterly irrelevant.

You might not care whether there are gaps in this registry set - I can, however, guarantee you that you're in the minority on this issue; most people would be rather pissed if they were trying to put together a full registry set only to discover that some issues couldn't be added.

I should have really asked for her to seperate this set because Angel After the Fall ended with issue #17. If you look up Angel on the CGC Census you will see this, the set should be #1-17. There should be a seperate set for Angel (IDW 2009) that includes #18 onwards and why it was combined is a mystery.

I have no problem with getting back issues. Just check out the Census.