• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

print runs

3 posts in this topic

I don't think it is here but you might look at this site The Comics Chronicles and even contact John Jackson Miller (it's his site). He is also a boardie here. I believe he is still the managing editor at the Comic's Buyers Guide but I am no longer a subscriber.

Here's a similar thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4496425&fpart=1

I'm not sure about the contents of the Standard Catalog of Comic Books (since I don't own a copy) by Miller and Maggie Thompson. A blurb from Barnes and Noble about the book:

"Now in its 4th edition, this reference features more than 5,000 new issues and over 50,000 new facts about comic books published in North America in the last 70 years. Each listing provides collectors and dealers with original price, cover date, creator names, story titles, character appearances, original print runs, sales figures, and more."