• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for a good comic supply seller, need recomendations!

11 posts in this topic

well I had an order all set to go for www.comicsupply.com but after reading the message boards I have decided not to do business with them. I am looking for Microchamber paper, I really don't want to mess with cutting it myself, that was a big draw to comicsupply.com. also looking for mylites2 and full back acid free board. small quantities at first, I am on a budget. looking for resonable prices/shipping

thanks in advance

WTTB. :hi:

This is the wrong forum for posting this. Comics General would be the appropriate forum for this type of post.

Try HOTFLIPS for your backing boards & bags. Not sure about microchamber paper, but you can ask. (thumbs u

well I had an order all set to go for www.comicsupply.com but after reading the message boards I have decided not to do business with them. I am looking for Microchamber paper, I really don't want to mess with cutting it myself, that was a big draw to comicsupply.com. also looking for mylites2 and full back acid free board. small quantities at first, I am on a budget. looking for resonable prices/shipping

thanks in advance

Hi there,

Welcome to the boards!! Any questions shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.

As always, thanks to you guys who gave me a reccommendation. Its always greatly appreciated,

Jeff