• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oh, yeah!

97 posts in this topic

Red Skull looked really good. My hopes went up for this movie. I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the Thor trailer.

been seeing thor stuff for weeks. also, i think it may be cheesy, and as a marvel devotee', am a bit scared of it.

Red Skull looked really good. My hopes went up for this movie. I think it's funny that nobody is talking about the Thor trailer.

been seeing thor stuff for weeks. also, i think it may be cheesy, and as a marvel devotee', am a bit scared of it.

Ditto. For some reason Thor has a bit of a corny feel to it unfortunately. Cap looks much better so far...

Yeah I agree as a huge Thor fan I am very worried but still glad to see stuff like the Destroyer, Storm Giants, etc. I hope the next movie they keep him in Asgard and focus on the Norse methology story lines more.

Thor is going to be like the Simonson stuff. So it might be okay but it won't be Kirby's Thor.

The Cap trailer made me sit up and take notice yesterday because of this:

cap-shot.jpg

It doesn't look like Chris Evans. It could be a stuntman, I suppose. But my heart screamed out NAMOR!

Thor is going to be like the Simonson stuff. So it might be okay but it won't be Kirby's Thor.

The Cap trailer made me sit up and take notice yesterday because of this:

cap-shot.jpg

It doesn't look like Chris Evans. It could be a stuntman, I suppose. But my heart screamed out NAMOR!

if you are right about this, i will, to quote my dad, "sheeyit, faint and fall back in it."

Namor and perhaps a Torch sighting would be something. :popcorn:

hm. Given what they're trying to do with the multi-film continuity I guess Namor might not be all that unlikely. Hulk and Loki are known to be in Avengers so I guess there's an obvious conclusion to be had there. And if you're going to do that you may as well introduce him in the Cap movie.

It is most likely a stuntman standing (swimming?) in for Evans.

However, I do know that Namor is going to be in one of the movies with Cap for sure. Either at the beginning of Avengers or at the end of Cap. Namor finds cap in the ice.

Well at least that's how things stood back in 2009 when I met with a few of the artists doing preproduction work on all of the upcoming Marvel films. It may have changed since then.

No way this is Subby, he's wearing a t-shirt.
If he's a muscle-bound Cap why isn't he in uniform? Just for the sake of discussion.

Probably because before he dons the Cap costume, he's still just Steve Rogers.

No way this is Subby, he's wearing a t-shirt.
If he's a muscle-bound Cap why isn't he in uniform? Just for the sake of discussion.

Probably because before he dons the Cap costume, he's still just Steve Rogers.

Perhaps. But my understanding is that he's into the USO stars and stripes pretty quickly. I guess we'll see in 5 months! :popcorn: