• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 12*

109 posts in this topic

My 4.0 Avengers #1 looks a whole lot better than this one.So I gave it a lower grade (shrug)

I call BS on this grade. TOTAL BS. :sumo:

Check the Heritage Archives... this book is entirely consistent with many CGC 2.5s. 3.0 at very best. This book is also 100% consistent with the OSGG 2.5/3.0 descriptions.

I challenge anyone to find another Avengers 1 CGC 4.0 that is this tattered.

I had it pegged for either a 2.5 or 3.0 after looking through the Heritage Archives, I decided I had better go with the 3.0 doh!

I looked at the 4.0's and I didn't see one that made me think this one was in the ballpark.

My 4.0 Avengers #1 looks a whole lot better than this one.So I gave it a lower grade (shrug)

Check the Heritage Archives... this book is entirely consistent with many CGC 2.5s. 3.0 at very best. This book is also 100% consistent with the OSGG 2.5/3.0 descriptions.

I had it pegged for either a 2.5 or 3.0 after looking through the Heritage Archives, I decided I had better go with the 3.0 doh!

I looked at the 4.0's and I didn't see one that made me think this one was in the ballpark.

Ditto. (thumbs u

This is a representative 4.0. MUCH less wear than the contest book.

avengers1.jpg

:sumo: