• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do More Posts Make You More Evil?

99 posts in this topic

There is evidence to support the conclusion that the chaotic neutral have high post counts.

I believe that I am 60% Lawful Good and 40% Chaotic Neutral.

It is physically and physics-ically impossible for the nerd quotient to get any higher in here

No it's not entirely impossible..

So I'm getting close to my 200th post and I noticed something. When I start posting I was more kind, optimistic and supportive with my posts. Now I'm starting to get less patient, a little more pessimistic with a hint of snarky. My question is how many posts does it take to become 100% evil? Have a great weekend everyone.

I just hit 7500, I don't have to answer moronic questions like this.....

:eyeroll:

Noob......

OK...that's so good.

actually I feel the same, no change in demeanor noted.

That's how we lure you in..

The boardies were the guardians of peace and justice in the CGC forums. Before the dark times - before the shills...

Freakin Noobs! doh!

Probably those three guys who never saw the first movie to come out..they think Phantom Menace is a classic and they loves their jar jar..

eww I said it and it made me throw up a bit in my mouth..so glad I am too closed minded to watch those other Star Wars movies...