• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Amazing Spider-Man #74

56 posts in this topic

Dear Haters,

I called CGC today to find out if this book was finished being graded. It is. It's a 9.4. acclaim.gif

Love,

FFBB

HATERS!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

I think it's a 9.4. There are two very small 1/32 to 1/16th inch spine stresses that barely break color and the slight abrasion on the bottom and top corners that look worse in the angled photos I took than they do in person. I do not have a single CGC 9.4 (out of 20 of them) that looks as nice as this book. But it doesn't look as nice as my 9.6s, so I don't think it would grade that high. My guess is CGC 9.4 OW pages, and I think that it's a solid Overstreet 9.4. But I have the benefit of book in hand, too.

I'm going to be submitting these and will let you all know what I get on the books when they come back. thumbsup2.gif

What else did you send in?

Brian

An Amazing Fantasy #15 NM+ 9.6 that I bought from ebay recently. insane.gif

Aw c'mon - share the losers with us! hi.gif It's a learning experience for us all.

What else did you send in?

Brian

An Amazing Fantasy #15 NM+ 9.6 that I bought from ebay recently. insane.gif

Aw c'mon - share the losers with us! hi.gif It's a learning experience for us all.

I would, but I don't have the grades on the other books I previously posted yet. I submitted the others under the modern or economy tiers. So what I'm saying is, I'll get back to you on this in the year 2010.

Dear Haters,

I called CGC today to find out if this book was finished being graded. It is. It's a 9.4. acclaim.gif

Love,

FFBB

I'd give it a 6.0 based on the weird angled pics thumbsup2.giftongue.gif

Good point. Guess I should sell it cheap.

My daughter is 4. So if I submit a bunch now under the "economy" tier, they'll be graded and ready to sell before she goes to college? It's a good thing they have a "state of the art" storage facility! foreheadslap.gif