• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics #18, 1942! GGA/bondage cover, CFO, affordable!

6 posts in this topic

Planet Comics #18, 1942. Reading copy of this early Fiction House which is missing the centerfold. Guess what? You'll love it anyway. :) Dynamic bondage cover by Zolnerowich; early "rivet logo" Planet and a tough one to locate in any grade. Inside, sci-fi stories with a healthy dose of GGA ("Gale Allen and her Girl Squadron" feature is particularly awesome), and sweet early golden age art. Even without the CF issue, this would grade Fair/Good to Good- ... most pages have a 1" tear in the bottom margin, similar to the cover tear at bottom, worn but holding at staples... that said, it's solid, readable, looks terrific for the low grade and the pages are supple. Purchased from Harley Yee some months back... and believe me, I was thrilled to find this one in any condition at all.

$90 $85 plus $6/ship in US/Canada. Thanks guys!

planet18.jpg

Back

This is a fantastic deal for a Rivet Planet...

(this was a tough one for me to find)

:hi: Jeff, thanks for the kind words.

This would be a fun one to try on ebay, so no worries if no love here. I understand the CFO flaw is tough for folks to get past.

As an aside, I'd also consider a trade for a different incomplete-but-decent rivet Planet issue (a longshot, but hey, you never know!) ...