• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt_Comics Feedback Thread

31 posts in this topic

Dennis has it right. Rick is easy to deal with. It's easy to whine about dealers--and over-generalize--but the Captain is one of the good guys. I remember when I got back into collecting a few years back and was doing a trade with him at an Atlanta show. One of the books I had to trade was a Bats #227, and he wanted to make sure that I knew that it was a way above Guide book. That pretty much sums it up. Honesty. :cloud9:

As co-promoter of the Greenville, SC comic con, I've also experienced his generosity. Buy, sell, or trade with confidence with capt_comics.

Dennis has it right. Rick is easy to deal with. It's easy to whine about dealers--and over-generalize--but the Captain is one of the good guys. I remember when I got back into collecting a few years back and was doing a trade with him at an Atlanta show. One of the books I had to trade was a Bats #227, and he wanted to make sure that I knew that it was a way above Guide book. That pretty much sums it up. Honesty. :cloud9:

As co-promoter of the Greenville, SC comic con, I've also experienced his generosity. Buy, sell, or trade with confidence with capt_comics.

:blush:

'Bout time you got one of these, Rick! I've had quite a few transactions with Rick over the years, startin' way back in the 80s... ALWAYS a pleasure. Whether buying from or selling to, you canNOT go wrong with the good Captain.