• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Elseworld books

10 posts in this topic

Batman-league of batmen,one where batman is greenlantern,another batman where his son leads a team of batmen,Gotham by Gaslight,and I read one about Supes in medevil times that has since been donated to my library.

Looking for pretty much any others. thumbsup2.gif

Batman-league of batmen, I think I have that one. I got one Volume if not both

one where batman is greenlantern, nope

another batman where his son leads a team of batmen,I got first issue

Gotham by Gaslight Pretty sure i have that one. That was first elseworld book if I am not mistaken

Supes in medevil times Dont know about that one but I have one with superman in fuedal Japan

Those are what I have or have read. Looking for any/all others.

try getting

Green Lantern: Evils Might

Superman: Speeding Bullets

JLA Shogun of Steel

The story is set in ancient Japan..."a time of myth and mystery, when wars ravaged the land and the power of a strange Shogun from beyond the sea brought even the mightiest samurai to their knees..."

"But all hope is not lost," explained Raab. "A rebellion is taking place throughout the fractured nation. A group of freedom fighters have banded together to reclaim their country from the tyranny that has kept their people down for years. Led by a beautiful but deadly ninja girl, these heroes are Japan's only hope against the dreaded Shogun of Steel...Or are they?"

"Enter a young gaijin boy with a mysterious past. A stranger in this strange land, he is raised from infancy by a poor fisherman and taught the noble eightfold path to enlightenment. One day, this boy...named Hoshi...discovers there`s much more to him than meets the eye. He can do things far beyond the abilities of mortal men. The question in Hoshi`s mind that he's so desperate to answer is...`Why me? `

Soon enough, he'll discover his destiny..."

I've got tons of them. I'll just throw some in the mail, since I don't want them - I bought a collection and they, rather unfortunately, came with it. Mostly Bat-books. Zap me $10 for postage at some point.

I've got tons of them. I'll just throw some in the mail, since I don't want them - I bought a collection and they, rather unfortunately, came with it. Mostly Bat-books. Zap me $10 for postage at some point.

Got a list?. I love those stories.

Please pm me your paypal address and it will be done.

For those of you not familiar with these books,they are great reading.I don't read much modern stuff but I doubt there is much out there better than these .Protagentists that are familiar but in circumstances far from those we assocociate with that hero/villian.