• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Dell Wire Comic Display Rack For Sale!

32 posts in this topic

Damn. I was really hoping to get my hands on Andy's rack at some point. Now I have to settle for getting Richard's rack instead. Just not the same.

Exactly, you can reach mine.

This thread is so dirty, despite all the talk about "racks' and 'wood" it looks like it will have a happy ending!

We had better hope that the sentiments of a largely middle-aged demographic on a comic chat board don't make it to a, say, mainstream broadcast like "60 Minutes" or "Dateline" or "20/20." Or, for the cable/satellite-inclined, a "Geraldo at Large," "Soledad O'Brien on the Hunt" or "Paula Zahn on the Prowl." :wishluck: Rack it up, boys, it's time to chop some wood and head on down to the pool of suggestion right next to the river of innuendo. :whistle:

I had one EXACTLY like this 4 years ago that I sold on eBay. I can't help but wonder if it's the same one? (shrug)

I believe it's been off the market far longer than that, and doubtful that it was purchased off of ebay.