• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

534 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD to GL1 (worship)

Green Lantern 73

CGC 4.5 OW pages

mmm....Zombie butt...or is it??? Is she dead? Is she alive?? Does she hunger for the brains of Hal Jordan?!?

Asking $12

:gossip: I added $2 to what I would have asked, because I kind of dig this cover and wouldn't mind it sticking around for me to gawk at. :insane:

gl73.jpg

GL 76 on the way hm

I am afraid not...that is it for the GL books...next up will be Tales to Astonish.

Also on the information front... :juggle:

I have received a couple requests for some GA books...the current plan is to take some pics and list a few tonight (thumbs u

Okay...PM sent

And answered... (thumbs u

Sweet I totally guilted someone into a PM :acclaim:

Pack your bags...we're going on a guilt trip!

Sweet! My second most frequent trip after the dog house...ba dum, dum :D

Yo Dawg...Man...yo trippin' (That's street talk my friend)

Quick break, wife arrived with groceries...back in fifteen minutes or so :whee:

Oh yeah, and the first person to guess my favorite issue of ASM while I am gone gets a $5 credit towards their order...one guess per customer please and all will be revealed when I get back :ohnoez:

GL 76 on the way hm

I am afraid not...that is it for the GL books...next up will be Tales to Astonish.

Also on the information front... :juggle:

I have received a couple requests for some GA books...the current plan is to take some pics and list a few tonight (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Oh yeah, and the first person to guess my favorite issue of ASM while I am gone gets a $5 credit towards their order...one guess per customer please and all will be revealed when I get back :ohnoez:

ASM 135

The one where the Spidey-Mobile is trying to run Spiderman over

ASM 129 (It's my favorite)

The one where the Spidey-Mobile is trying to run Spiderman over

I think that is 160