• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book movies

42 posts in this topic

I always get the worst stalkers.

I didn't think of Watson as a stalker.

Thinking is not your strong point.

You're right. I should post in graemlin.

:whistle:

Search movies on the board... go thru 7 pages of posts... and I do not see a list of comic book movies. Was my hope that this thread would just have names of good... even bad... comic book movies. And some of each of your thoughts on the particular movie in question.

Search movies on the board... go thru 7 pages of posts... and I do not see a list of comic book movies. Was my hope that this thread would just have names of good... even bad... comic book movies. And some of each of your thoughts on the particular movie in question.

It takes a little "logic" to perform a good search.

For example, if you know when the movie came out you limit your search to that time frame.

Search "Ghost Rider" in quotes.

Limit it to "in subject" only.

Choose "Comics General" in the window on the left (cause that is where everyone meets to talk about movies) and

Choose "Newer than 4 years" and "Older than 3 years" (because the movie came out in 2007)

and you have 8 pages of discussion on the movie.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=1580031&Searchpage=12&Main=87253&Words=%26quot%3BGhost+Rider%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post1580031

I realize the search function is not the easiest to use but there is a TON of info on this forum once you do learn the ins and outs. It's very rewarding.

Of course you could just start a thread about it.

:baiting:

Here is list. Enjoy.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2011/01/assessing-9-comic-book-movies-in-2011.html

For example, if you know when the movie came out you limit your search to that time frame.

Choose "Comics General" in the window on the left (cause that is where everyone meets to talk about movies) and

Choose "Newer than 4 years" and "Older than 3 years" (because the movie came out in 2007)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=1580031&Searchpage=12&Main=87253&Words=%26quot%3BGhost+Rider%26quot%3B&topic=0&Search=true#Post1580031

I realize the search function is not the easiest to use but there is a TON of info on this forum once you do learn the ins and outs. It's very rewarding.

Yea, there is a ton of information on this forum. And about a million posts that are senseless. I however do not know what Titles have been released nor what timeframe they have been released.

I have been as good as living under a rock for the last 4 years I am just finishing up my undergraduate work at the University.

I am just finishing up my undergraduate work at the University.

Which one? (shrug)

I have been as good as living under a rock for the last 4 years I am just finishing up my undergraduate work at the University.

Then this would have been a great way for you to start the thread because people only know as much as you tell them.

If you have no idea that is completely different than having an idea and just being bored and asking people to talk to you about movies.

Again, I don't care either way. I'm happy to help but people get impressions based on what they read here.

I think you already had someone post a site earlier in this thread with a list of superhero movies.

http://www.imdb.com/ is a great site for searching for movies if you already know their titles.

(thumbs u