• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 14*

144 posts in this topic

Ewww. I used to get baseball cards where the gum got all grunky and stuck to them. This looks a lot like that.

lol I remember that. I bought some 1985 Topps wax packs at a show one time (probably around 1991 or so) and I was praying that the gum stain wasn't on a hot rookie card.

Wow, that crappy Tomahawk book made me go :ohnoez:after seeing the grade. This one makes me go :ohnoez:before seeing the grade.

After I saw the grade that P.O.S. came back as I thought I was having a cerebral hemmorhage.

DR.X

Random STAT

You would think that toro (3.77) would have the highest average per round... but he actually DOES NOT. :o

If this contestant had played every round and maintained his average, our grading contest leader would actually be....

sterlingcomics with a 3.89 average :applause:

That's funny, that was my college GPA average.

Am I allowed to ask if that line running near the outer edge of the back cover was

a) transferred at the time of production (eg. dirty printing rollers)

b) transferred post production (eg. from sitting on another comic or from a 2/3 comic multi-pack poly-bag)

c) none of the above

d) stop asking questions about the comic and submit your guess already?

Am I allowed to ask if that line running near the outer edge of the back cover was

b) transferred post production (eg. from sitting on another comic or from a 2/3 comic multi-pack poly-bag)

c) none of the above

C

c) none of the above

C

:fear:

As per the rules, no more info. Plus, wouldn't be fair to the half of us that have submitted grades already... a half I'm not in, since I don't know what the hell to do with this one. :pullhair:

c) none of the above

You're allowed to ask. We aren't allowed to answer.

As per the rules, no more info. Plus, wouldn't be fair to the half of us that have submitted grades already... a half I'm not in, since I don't know what the hell to do with this one. :pullhair:

I may have to follow through with my threat and just take a pass on this round. Zero points is better than -1. :D

Of course I could always post some pieces of paper on a bulletin board with all of the various grade picks, blindfold myself and throw a dart then take whatever number gets hit too. :/

c) none of the above

You're allowed to ask. We aren't allowed to answer. We are allowed to mock you for asking.

Fixed