• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random titles, grades, genres. One thing in common, want out the door!

22 posts in this topic

Hello all,

This will be a quick offering before books will be listed on eBay. We'll call it a "PREbay Sale"!

Random titles, grades and genres.

Shipping is $5 for as many as you can handle within the US. Canada and Overseas at cost. Sorry, but have taken a few "hits" on shipping lately and ask that if you are an overseas buyer, please be aware that the cost of shipping is exactly what it will cost me. So please, do not hit the "I'll take it" if not prepared to pay postage.

:takeit: rules the day. I am open to offers via PM if you feel priced too high or would rather deal privately.

Payment by PayPal please.

First up...

ASM #42 - First time MJ's face is shown ;)

Fine OW/W Pages

$38.00

AmazingSpider-Man42.jpg

ASM #238 - 1st Hobgoblin. With tats

CGC 9.2 OW-W

2009 OSPG in 9.2 @ $110

90 Day GPA $83

Here and now $85.00 :sumo:

AmazingSpider-Man238CGC92.jpg

This is the start of what will hopefully be a SALES thread :)

Will be back after 230PM at the earliest. Until then, if there are any :takeit: they will win over PM's...

ASM #194 - 1st Black Cat

VG/F

$6.00

AmazingSpider-Man194.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks for the sale!

Wow, never enough time in the day! 3AM and I am just getting to this thread. I WILL be posting a lot more books in the days to come. Unfortunately, today is a wash! I may squeeze a couple in before bed shortly though. For the early risers on the east coast... maybe something sweet :)

Thanks for looking and OFFERS WELCOMED!

John (thumbs u

Those are some nice looking books John!

Why, thank you John!

I am packing books... I wonder what that's all about?

Actually, I am packing it in! B E A T!

Drop a line in the Am.

(thumbs u

Get some rest!

CGC 9.2 OW-W

2009 OSPG in 9.2 @ $110

90 Day GPA $83

AmazingSpider-Man238CGC92.jpg

Will be back after 230PM at the earliest. Until then, if there are any :takeit: they will win over PM's...

This one's nice, John! hm

CGC 9.2 OW-W

2009 OSPG in 9.2 @ $110

90 Day GPA $83

This one's nice, John! hm

Why, thank you Brian!

It actually went up by a $10'er in the new OSPG I bought from you (thumbs u

I was going to list more books but, realized I may have been breaking rules by listing modern. I sure as heck wouldn't want to offend the market cops! So I took some time to answer a bunch of PM'd wants and have gotten ready to start a new and improved in the "Mixed Ages" forum. To be honest, I haven't ventured over to those parts too often. I do hope that others frequent more than I! It would seem that my threads collect enough dust! I don't need added bonus of a ghost town!!!

Again, thanks!

John (thumbs u

PS: Here's a taste of an offering that will be in the thread; which will be a mix of ages, grades and attitudes! From Gold to Yesterday, Low to High and Angry and Green to Taupe and Dope!!! Truly, something for EVERYONE!!!

From the infamous "CJ Tape Collection"

HulkAnnual12.jpg