• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink mailing address for payment?...

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone mailed them a money order or check lately? Last time I did this I know it went to Brooklyn, NY. Now, on their website, I see a Portland, ME address but don't know for sure if that's where you send payment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :wishluck:

I would call them and ask...but I don't have access to a cell phone now (:blush:).

They seem to have a lot of addresses, that's for sure!

I won a lot in the auctions last month, and was told to mail payment to

COMICLINK

24959 Network Place

Chicago, IL 60673-1249

COMICLINK

24959 Network Place

Chicago, IL 60673-1249

Can I tell 'em you sent me if I send it to the wrong place? :baiting:

COMICLINK

24959 Network Place

Chicago, IL 60673-1249

Sure, go nuts. :insane:

Did you do the checkout and get a Final Order Confirmation email? That's where they gave out the mailing address.

COMICLINK

24959 Network Place

Chicago, IL 60673-1249

Sure, go nuts. :insane:

Did you do the checkout and get a Final Order Confirmation email? That's where they gave out the mailing address.

:think: I just got the winning bid notifications and when I clicked on the link, I didn't see any mailing address.

Yep, log in and do the checkout ... you will confirm shipping method, etc and they'll give you a grand total and send a confirmation email. I'd do that before sending any payment.

Yep, log in and do the checkout ... you will confirm shipping method, etc and they'll give you a grand total and send a confirmation email. I'd do that before sending any payment.

That subsequent e-mail did indeed arrive in the wee hours of the morn with the address. :banana: Payment mailed. :whee:

That subsequent e-mail did indeed arrive in the wee hours of the morn with the address. :banana: Payment mailed. :whee:

(thumbs u