• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classics Inc offers on-site pressing in conjunction w/CGC on-site grading

414 posts in this topic

I think Matt is going to be overwhelmed with the volume of work that is going to be sent his way. How many books can you get through in the span of a couple days?

Pretty sure Matt is bringing his entire crew with a major setup. That is what he has told me in the past.

I wonder if the Pedigree book will also be available...?

:tonofbricks:

It'll be available when it becomes more profitable than pressing. :hi:

Not even then......after every book has been squashed to death, micro-trimming will become the hot new fad to maximize the potential for your books.

Especially since it's even harder to detect than pressing, if done correctly. The game never ends. :devil:

I think Matt is going to be overwhelmed with the volume of work that is going to be sent his way. How many books can you get through in the span of a couple days?

Pretty sure Matt is bringing his entire crew with a major setup. That is what he has told me in the past.

We all like & respect Matt & Co. but I'd rather direct my business to CFP & KoR.

......after every book has been squashed to death, micro-trimming will become the hot new fad to maximize the potential for your books.

I completely disagree. Microtrimming will never gain the acceptance that pressing has, and it's that acceptance that has made pressing so prevalent. Virtually all collectors hate microtrimming, and would brand any dealer practicing it with a scarlet letter.

......after every book has been squashed to death, micro-trimming will become the hot new fad to maximize the potential for your books.

I completely disagree. Microtrimming will never gain the acceptance that pressing has, and it's that acceptance that has made pressing so prevalent. Virtually all collectors hate microtrimming, and would brand any dealer practicing it with a scarlet letter.

But how many are unknown.. Once it is in the holder and all. And people STILL buy from Pedigree knowing damned well that Doug snuck that JIM through CGC when the Ewert scandal broke. Scarlet Letter until they have what you want, THAT I can agree with.

We all like & respect Matt & Co. but I'd rather direct my business to CFP & KoR.

If I needed a service that CFP didnt offer it would go to Susan. I dont actually like or respect him (thumbs u

We all Some of us like & respect Matt & Co. but I'd rather direct my business to CFP & KoR.

If I needed a service that CFP didnt offer it would go to Susan. I dont actually like or respect him (thumbs u

Fixed.

But how many are unknown.. Once it is in the holder and all. And people STILL buy from Pedigree knowing damned well that Doug snuck that JIM through CGC when the Ewert scandal broke. Scarlet Letter until they have what you want, THAT I can agree with.

There are always going to be a few offenders, but my point was that microtrimming will never gain the acceptance that pressing has. You're never going to see someone send a book to be microtrimmed, then disclosing the procedure in their marketplace sales thread. That's where we're at with pressing.

There are always going to be a few offenders, but my point was that microtrimming will never gain the acceptance that pressing has. You're never going to see someone send a book to be microtrimmed, then disclosing the procedure in their marketplace sales thread. That's where we're at with pressing.

I agree 100% (thumbs u But there will always be those "few"

We should make a list when we find out who they are.

:baiting:

I already have a list of people who will never see my business, and whom I advise others to not spend their money with. (thumbs u

I already have a list of people who will never see my business, and whom I advise others to not spend their money with. (thumbs u

:o

Me too.

Me too.

And I am on that list for whatever reason I dont know. Maybe you will change your mind when I sell my Defenders run this spring :wishluck:

Thats the beauty of not doing this for a living. I dont have to deal with anyone I dont like :baiting:

Thats the beauty of not doing this for a living. I dont have to deal with anyone I dont like :baiting:

:cry:

Me too.

If you only knew.

:devil:

Me too.

And I am on that list for whatever reason I dont know. Maybe you will change your mind when I sell my Defenders run this spring :wishluck:

You're not on the list :foryou:

I would willingly fly across the pond and hand deliver my not so hard earned cash to you.

Don't sell your Defenders books though - you'll only regret it.

Me too.

If you only knew.

:devil:

Unfortunately I know more than I ever wished to.